* Each family is asked to contribute 2 hours of volunteer service by signing up at SignUp (formerly VolunteerSpot) where needs are posted. Upon completion of 2 hours of service, checks will be mailed/distributed generally at the end of the season and no more frequently then on a monthly basis.The volunteer hours are specific to the MMOG CYO program and hours volunteered for outside programs are not eligible.
* All borrowed equipment and loaned uniforms must be returned in order for work bond monies to be refunded or rolled over.
* Any person who signs up for a volunteer assignment and does not show to complete the hours will automatically forfeit their work bond monies. If a member is unable to complete an assignment they must go to SignUp and cancel at least 24 hours prior to assignment.
* In order for volunteer time to be recorded it is THE VOLUNTEER'S responsibility to sign in when filling any volunteer assignment and that failing to do so may result in unrecorded hours which will not be considered for work bond refunds or roll over.
* A full 2 hours must be worked in order to get a refund/roll over and time can/will be split into hour shifts as needed or required.
* Refund checks will only be made payable to the person completing the online work bond registration.
* If the full 2 hours aren't worked and recorded the work bond will be forfeit and no refund or roll over will be given.
* Head coaches and assistant coaches earn 2 work bond hours, refundable upon the return of all uniforms.
Volunteer Scheduling 2021
Welcome to the MMOG CYO Basketball Volunteer Scheduling through SignUp! This is a fantastic website which makes signing up to help out SIMPLE! Keep in mind that spots are listed on a first-come, first-served basis, so your ideal spot may be full before too long. As always, thank you for your help! Here are the instructions:
1. Click on the link below which will take you to the SignUp website.
2. Enter your email address at the SignUp website. This ensures that only you can sign yourself up for a volunteer shift.
3. Open the email that is sent to you and click the "Sign Up Now" link.
4. Confirm your email on the SignUp site.
5. Pick which date / shift you want to volunteer for and then Press Save / Close.
6. Click on the Confirm button on the top of the screen -- please enter your name and phone number so we can reach you in case there are changes to the schedule. Don't Forget to Click Confirm